Hotels in Whitland, United Kingdom
- Comprehensive hotel search for Whitland online
- Find a cheap hotel in Whitland!
- Book at the ideal price!
Hotel Gwynfryn Guest House Whitland
Gwynfryn is a luxury but affordable guest house in the quiet village of Tavernspite. Sitting on the boarder of Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire it makes the ideal location for visiting both counties. We are 5 miles inland from the coast and the beginning of the coastal path at Amroth. Pendine sands, Laugharne, Narberth and the busy market town of Carmarthen are just or short drive or maybe you prefer Tenby, Saundesfoot or Pembroke. The choice is up to you. What you can be sure of, is a warm welcome at Gwynfryn. Beautiful countryside views, comfortable rooms with quality furniture and fabrics; luxury bedding and towels, complementary hospitality tray. In the morning you can enjoy a full cooked Welsh breakfast along with a variety of home cooked items, cereals, pastries, juices and to set you up for the day. So why not give us a try, come and relax in the countryside, close to the sea. You can even enjoy your favourite tipple in the pub right next door, if you fancy. more
More Top Hotels
- Hotels in Tenby 1142 Hotels deals from £43
- Hotels in London 58676 Hotels deals from £12
- Hotels in Cardiff 2170 Hotels deals from £31
- Hotels in Carmarthen 907 Hotels deals from £47
- Hotels in Swansea 1282 Hotels deals from £39
- Hotels in Saundersfoot 610 Hotels deals from £50
More Top Destinations
- Newcastle upon Tyne