Hotels in Wem, United Kingdom
- Comprehensive hotel search for Wem online
- Find a cheap hotel in Wem!
- Book at the ideal price!
Hotel Hotel Old Rectory Wem
The Hotel Old Rectory is a lovingly-restored listed building turned hotel offering individually-decorated rooms at Georgian red-brick premises in Wem, north Shropshire. Highlights include an original staircase, pretty walled gardens, antique furniture and free parking. Elegant rooms, many enjoying garden views, boast en suite bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, hairdryers and hot drinks provisions. Selected rooms add minibars. A suite adds a four-poster bed. Facilities comprise a 24-hour reception, conservatory, elegant drawing room, garden terrace and free Wi-Fi throughout. A complimentary continental or cooked breakfast is included. The award-winning restaurant specializes in dishes made with local and home-grown produce for lunch and dinner most days. English afternoon teas and Sunday lunches are also available as is a licensed bar. The Hotel Old Rectory is 20 minutes’ drive from Ellesmere with its glacial lakes. Scenic Hawkstone Park & Follies is five miles away. Shropshire’s charming medieval county town of Shrewsbury is about 11 miles away. more
- Hotels in Birmingham 2113 Hotels deals from £14
- Hotels in Shrewsbury 324 Hotels deals from £46
- Hotels in London 42853 Hotels deals from £12
- Hotels in Chester 851 Hotels deals from £29
- Hotels in Manchester 1888 Hotels deals from £25
- Hotels in Liverpool 2164 Hotels deals from £12
More Top Destinations
- Stoke on Trent
- Sutton Coldfield
- Newcastle upon Tyne