Hotels in Tideswell, United Kingdom
- Comprehensive hotel search for Tideswell online
- Find a cheap hotel in Tideswell!
- Book at the ideal price!
Hotel Rockingham Lodge Tideswell
Rockingham Lodge is a bed and breakfast located in Tideswell in the famous Peak District National Park. All three bed and breakfast rooms are en suite and come with flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, and coffee/tea making facilities. There is also one self-catering apartment. This apartment has en suite bathroom facilities with showers. There is also a fully-equipped kitchen, lounge area, and patio. Rockingham Lodge has a guest lounge with TV and DVD player. Off-street parking is available. Bicycle storage is also available. Guests have access to local guide books and maps. A complimentary full-English or Continental breakfast is offered daily. Vegetarian options are available. Packed lunches are also available and must be ordered the day before. For dining options, the village has several restaurants and pubs within walking distance to this hotel. Buxton Opera House, Buxton Museum, and Pavilion Gardens are within 10 miles. The local area is well-known for hiking, bicycling, caves, and rock climbing. more
More Top Hotels
- Barn With Rustic Charm, Tideswell Village, Cathedral Of The Peak. Pets Welcome !
- The Nook, A Cosy 3 Bed Cottage, Newly Renovated & Pet Friendly In Tideswell
- Cosy Cottage Central Village Location With Own Courtyard & Original Features.
- Bowlers Cottage - In Central Village Location Close To Amenities
- Kempshill Cottage, Family Friendly In Tideswell, Ref 925305
- Blossom House
- The Horse & Jockey
- George Inn
- Hotels in Manchester 3311 Hotels deals from £25
- Hotels in Buxton 669 Hotels deals from £56
- Hotels in Nottingham 1419 Hotels deals from £29
- Hotels in London 61562 Hotels deals from £12
- Hotels in Castleton 85 Hotels deals from £57
- Hotels in Derby 481 Hotels deals from £29
More Top Destinations
- Miller's Dale
- Great Hucklow
- Matlock Bath
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Castle Donington
- South Normanton
- Stoke on Trent