Hotels in Swanage, United Kingdom
- Comprehensive hotel search for Swanage online
- Find a cheap hotel in Swanage!
- Book at the ideal price!
Hotel Hotel Pines Swanage
The 3 star Pines Hotel is positioned on a cliff, looking over Swanage Bay, on the South Coast of Dorset. The hotel is in close proximity of the historic village of Corfe Castle on the Isle of Purbeck, and just 5 minutes drive away from the Swanage town centre. Its location at the eastern end of the 95-mile long UNESCO World Heritage Site is a good starting point to explore the Jurassic Coast. Nearby sightseeing options include the Beach Gardens, the Heritage Centre with specially designed heritage trails to explore the area, Durlston Country Park and the sandy Swanage Beach with many water sport options. The town of Swanage is well known for its Steam Railway, which offers you trips around the countryside. The smoke free hotel has 43 traditionally furnished rooms, all equipped with en suite facilities, colour television, telephone, radio and a mobile children monitoring device. Wireless internet is available throughout the hotel free of charge. You can taste local cuisine in the onsite restaurant or choose wine from the hotel’s wine cellar. Other services available at the Pines Hotel include a 24 hour front desk, child care, laundry services, and a car park. more
Hotel Purbeck House Swanage
Purbeck House is a family-run hotel sitting in its own large gardens in the middle of Swanage. Guestrooms feature flatscreen digital TVs, iPod docking stations, telephones, work desks and complimentary Wi-Fi. Tea and coffee-making facilities are included and room service is available. Self parking is possible without charge and Wi-Fi is free in public areas of this hotel. Other amenities include laundry facilities and a meeting room. A complimentary English breakfast is served every morning. In the afternoon, cream tea and cakes are available. As well as two restaurants, there is also a bar/lounge in which guests can relax with a drink. Purbeck House is a five-minute walk from the beach and five minutes away from Swanage Railway Station by car. Swanage Museum and Heritage Centre is less than ten minutes away on foot, while Monkey World can be reached with a 20 minute drive. more
Hotel Robertsbrook Guest House Swanage
Opposite the well-renowned Swanage Steam Railway Station, Robertsbrook Guest House features bed and breakfast accommodation. The town centre is only a brief walk from the doorstep. Guests maintain their choice of five independently furnished letting rooms, accommodating various budgets, ranging from compact to deluxe rooms. All sleeping arrangements are en-suite, and include colour television, alarm clock/radio, and complimentary toiletries. In addition to free Wi-Fi and on-site parking, Robertsbrook Guest House places visitors within easy reach of various city-centre attractions. Entertainment venues, bars, and historic districts make for fun-filled days with the entire family. Spa treatments are also available. Both continental and buffet menus are debuted in Robertsbrook’s dining facility. Classic, comfortable furnishings are coupled by home-cooked English variety. Shopping outlets, bars, and restaurants are only a few-minutes’ walk from the property. more
Hotel Ocean Lodge Swanage
Ocean Lodge is a family run guest house ideally situated close to the town. The beach and Swanage Pier are just a 5 minute stroll away. Durlston castle is approximately 1 mile from the property. There are four ensuite guest rooms all equipped with television, hairdryer, tea/coffee making facilities and a small fridge. more
Hotel YHA Swanage Swanage
Perched on top of a hill with great views of Swanage bay, YHA Swanage is a beautifully converted Victorian villa within five minutes’ walk of an award-winning beach. Light and airy dormitories and smaller, two-bed rooms are all equipped with bunk beds. Guests have access to shared bathrooms and some rooms boast sea views. An impressive, wood-panelled lounge is a great space to relax in and meet other travellers. It features comfortable sofas and armchairs, a TV and a selection of books. There is also a den with desks, chairs, board games and Wi-Fi access. Hot and cold breakfasts and packed lunches are available and the YHA Rural Menu is served in the evenings. YHA Swanage also has a well-equipped self-catering kitchen and dining area. At the gateway to the Jurassic Coast, this hostel is also less than a 10-minute walk from Swanage Pier and the Tourist Information Centre. more
Hotel Rivendell Guest House Swanage
Rivendell Guest House is a Victorian-style B&B located in Swanage, Dorset. The nine carpeted guest rooms feature ensuite with shower or bath, hair dryers, central heating, comfortable duvets and hypoallergenic pillows on the bed, wardrobes and nightstand. The hotel features Wi-Fi, a lobby with a sitting area, television, DVD player and the fireplace that’s operational in cold weather. There's also a dining room with parquet wood flooring with nine tables for each guest room. Breakfast is served each morning with a number of homemade breads, sweets and pastries, which can be followed with a full English breakfast using meats and free-range eggs from the local farm. The hotel also caters to dietary requirements and offers items such as homemade organic gluten-free Muesli. There are also tea and coffee making facilities on site. Rivendell Guest House is approximately a 10 minute walk to the Swanage Museum and Swanage Beach. more
More Top Hotels
- The White Swan
- 2 Bedroom Apartment With Sea Views
- Railway Cottage
- Spectacular Panoramic Views; Log Fire; Dog-friendly; Varied Local Attractions.
- Sandhaven Guest House
- Swanage Haven Boutique Guest House
- Caythorpe House
- Cosy Cottage in the Heart of Swanage - Rumpus Cottage
- Scott Arms
- Bright And Modern Family Friendly Apartment 2 Mins From The Beach .
- Knoll House
- Beachcomber Holiday Apartments
- Taunton House
- Vernon Lodge
- Penthouse Sea View Apartment In Victorian Villa
- The Castleton
- Millbrook Guest House
- Stunning Spacious Holiday Home With Hot Tub And Large Private Garden
- 15% Off Until May 19th2 Beds, In Town And Close To Sea
- Comfortable 4 Bedroom Detached House In Idyllic Setting In Studland Village
- (sp Offer 17-31aug) Beautiful Spacious Maisonette With Sea Views Over Swanage
- Large 3 bedroom 1st Floor Apartment in a quaint Purbeck Stone Cottage.
- Bella Vista
- Lovely Cottage In Swanage Dorset, Minutes From The Sea, Sleeps Up To 8, Has Wifi
- Log Cabin With Hot Tub.
- Beautiful Seaside Period Cottage In The Middle Of Swanage, Dogs Welcome
- Beautiful Large Edwardian House In Swanage
- Beautiful Waterfront Old Coastguard Cottage
- Thatched Cottage At Studland Bay Close To Beach On World Heritage Site.
- Acorns Annex Ideal For Couple Or 2 Adults, 2 Children. Short Walk Town, Beach.
- 3 Bedroom Holiday Cottage
- Spacious, Elegant House In Swanage. Quiet Location, Beach Few Mins, Big Garden.
- Sea Front Luxury Apartment In Swanage, Dorset, England
- The Rookery
- The Limes
- Cosy Character Cottage With Wood Burning Stove, Sleeps 5 + Baby/Toddler
- Large Victorian House In Swanage, Dorset, England
- Southover B&B
- Waterfront Cottage On The Beach In Beautiful Dorset Countryside Sleeps 12
- 2 Bedroom Accommodation In Swanage
- Hotels in Bournemouth 1678 Hotels deals from £27
- Hotels in Poole 879 Hotels deals from £41
- Hotels in Weymouth 1079 Hotels deals from £36
- Hotels in London 59055 Hotels deals from £12
- Hotels in Bath 2251 Hotels deals from £19
- Hotels in Bristol 2438 Hotels deals from £30
More Top Destinations
- St Ives
- Langton Matravers
- Wimborne Minster
- Canford Cliffs
- St Austell
- Isle of Portland
- Blandford Forum