Hotels in St Bees, United Kingdom
- Comprehensive hotel search for St Bees online
- Find a cheap hotel in St Bees!
- Book at the ideal price!
Hotel Seacote St Bees
Facing the Irish Sea, Seacote Hotel offers traditional seaside accommodation overlooking the beach in the pretty west Cumbrian village of St Bees, where the famous Coast to Coast Walk begins. Mostly enjoying superb sea views, unpretentious rooms with wooden furniture and double-glazing boast en suite bathrooms, flat-screen TVs and hot drinks provisions. Spacious upgrade rooms are available. Amenities comprise a relaxed lounge-bar, function room, free parking, free Wi-Fi and 24-hour reception. A full English breakfast is available daily. Headlands Restaurant, open for dinner and Sunday lunches, specializes in locally-sourced produce. Serving bar meals all day, Beachcomber Bar boasts pool tables and big TVs showing sports. With its rare birds and gorgeous views of the Cumbrian fells, St Bees Head is about ten minutes’ drive from Seacote Hotel as is Whitehaven’s Georgian town centre and harbour. It’s about 15 miles from spectacular Wast Water in the beautiful Lake District National Park. more
- Hotels in Blackpool 2106 Hotels deals from £17
- Hotels in Manchester 3066 Hotels deals from £26
- Hotels in Liverpool 3420 Hotels deals from £13
- Hotels in Windermere 1227 Hotels deals from £44
- Hotels in Whitehaven 116 Hotels deals from £62
- Hotels in Keswick 1247 Hotels deals from £36
More Top Destinations
- Newby Bridge
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Lytham St Annes