Hotels in Sidmouth, United Kingdom
- Comprehensive hotel search for Sidmouth online
- Find a cheap hotel in Sidmouth!
- Book at the ideal price!
Hotel Hotel Sidmouth Harbour Sidmouth
Situated on the Devon coast and overlooking Lyme Bay, The Westcliff hotel features 60 en-suite rooms, a restaurant, bar, private gardens and an outdoor pool. Free parking is also available. The rooms feature flat-screen TV’s, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryers, irons and ironing boards and complimentary toiletries Guests staying at The Westcliff can enjoy al fresco dining during the warm summer months on the restaurant’s terrace or cool down in the seasonal outdoor pool. The on-site Harding’s Restaurant offers home-made seasonal dishes using local ingredients such as freshly caught fish. The hotel’s bar The Terrace serves afternoon tea, light snacks and a variety of beverages including cocktails. The beach is a short walk away from the hotel whilst Sidmouth town centre with its many shops, bars and restaurants is also nearby. Scenic coastal walks are at the hotels’ doorstep. more
Hotel Christian Guild Sidholme Sidmouth
Housed in a beautiful Victorian mansion, the Christian Guild Sidholme features beautifully landscaped grounds and a rich history. All rooms at the Christian Guild Sidholme have hair dryers, along with coffee and tea making facilities. Beyond that, the property has a wide variety of room types with varying amenities. There’s a TV lounge where guests can watch programmes in a communal environment. Additionally, the indoor swimming pool provides a great place to cool off. The outdoor play area is great for guests with kids. Meals are served to guests of the Christian Guild Sidholme at specified times. A buffet breakfast is offered, along with lunch and dinner. There’s also a coffee shop. Peak Hill is just five minutes from the property, and it features beautiful views overlooking the town. Alternatively, the Sidmouth Golf Club is accessible within a 15-minute drive. more
Hotel The Victoria Sidmouth
A short walk away from the centre of Sidmouth, the Victoria hotel offers comfortable accommodation with 65 en-suite rooms, a restaurant, bar/lounge, outdoor tennis court, indoor & outdoor pools and a fully-equipped spa. Free self-parking is also available. The rooms feature flat screen TV’s, coffee makers, hairdryers and free Wi-Fi. Guests at the Victoria Hotel can relax with a few drinks at the bar whilst listening to live music provided by the resident quartet and pianist. Those wanting to get into shape canenjoy a game of tennis on the hotel’s own court or do a few laps in the pool. The Jubilee Restaurant offers a wide variety of dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner whilst light snacks and an excellent choice of beverages are available at the bar. The Victoriahotel is a short walk away from the town centre and a 20-minute drive away from Exeter. more
Hotel Buckley Farmhouse Sidmouth
The Buckley House is located near the seafront in Devon, Buckley. The inn is a smaller five room guesthouse situated in picturesque surroundings near open farmland. Guests can look forward to a comfortable stay with prime facilities in a great location in the Sidmouth area. Guest rooms include free Wi-Fi, TV, tea and coffee machine, bathtub or shower, hairdryer, sitting area, and complimentary toiletries. Amenities include free private parking and a spacious lounge area. Each morning guests are served a cook to order full English breakfast in the dining room with fantastic views from the lounge. Other pleasantries include fruit juices, cereals, fruit, and yoghurts. Approximately three miles from the Sidmouth Cricket Club, the Buckley House is two miles away from the Thorn Golf Centre. The Sidmouth Golf Club is 3.5 miles away, and Honiton Railway Station is seven miles from the premises. more
Hotel Hotel The Bedford Sidmouth
Nestled right on the seafront, Hotel The Bedford is literally a pebble's throw from Sidmouth's family-friendly beaches. Wonderful views, tasty food and great service complement this Regency-era property's unrivalled location. Guest bedrooms are bright and fresh with modern décors. All rooms include flat-screen TVs, hairdryers, direct-dial telephones and hospitality trays as standard. Some rooms have balconies and sea views. Guest can relax in the comfy residents' lounge. Complementary Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel and limited on-site parking is provided free of charge. A lift serves all floors. Traditional cooked English breakfasts made with local produce are served daily in the dining room. Morning coffees, lunches and an international table d’hote menu are proffered in Paynes Restaurant. Refreshments and alcoholic drinks are on hand in the small yet stylish bar. All of Sidmouth's beaches are within easy walking distance of Hotel The Bedford. Sidmouth Golf Course is a ten-minute stroll away. more
Hotel Royal Glen Sidmouth
Royal Glen is a historic three star hotel where members of the British Royal Family once stayed, and Sidmouth Golf Club is a short ten minute walk away. Single, twin, double and family rooms are available here, each individually styled and classically furnished. All rooms come with tea and coffee making facilities, TV and telephone. Guests can work out in the fitness centre, take a dip in the indoor heated swimming pool and enjoy a massage in the therapy room. Free Wi-Fi and car parking is provided. Victoria’s restaurant and bar serves traditional dishes throughout the day, from kippers for breakfast to four course dinners. The bar is stocked with fine wines and premium spirits. The Norman Lockyer Observatory is a five minute drive from Royal Glen, and picturesque Ladram Bay can be reached along the South West Coast Path in one hour by foot. more
More Top Hotels
- Relax in luxury in peaceful, rural location. Ideal Couples Retreat. Pets welome
- Set In Quiet, Rural Surroundings In The Heart Of The Otter Valley.
- Ashlea A Beautifully Appointed, Quiet Retreat For Two
- Sidmouth seafront apartment, just yards from beach, tastefully furnished.
- Cheriton Guesthouse
- House With Attractive Views Of The Byes,
- Royal York & Faulkner
- Garden Studio Accommodation, Picturesque Devon Village, Nr Seaton Jurassic Coast
- The Groveside
- Red Lion Inn
- Stoneleigh Village
- Beautiful, Spacious, Contemporary, Family-friendly Bungalow, Sea View, Sleeps 4.
- Red Rose Cottage - In The Heart Of Sidmouth
- Golden Cottage - Town Centre, Near Beach With Free Parking And Wifi
- The Belmont
- Tyra, 2 Bedroomed Luxury Cottage. Some Summer Dates Still Available!
- Grade 2 Listed Cottage In Wonderful Location With Pub & Shop
- Apartment 2, 132B
- 3 Bed Cottage To Rent In Sidmouth - 3 Mins Walk From Town And Beach
- Lower Pinn Farm
- The Kingswood & Devoran
- Spacious Apartment In Beautiful Sidmouth
- Mincombe Barn
- Quiet Comfortable Cottage, Near The River Estuary And With Two Local Village Pub
- The Woodlands
- Blue Ball Inn
- Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Lynstead House
- Victorian cottage in village location, great countryside views, dogs welcome
- Fabulous Cottage In Rural East Devon With Hot Tub, Near The Jurassic Cost.
- Sidmouth Bed and Breakfast
- Charming Bungalow With Wonderful Countryside Views.
- Cutting Edge Luxury Contemporary Designer Lodge With Open Country Views
- The Salty Monk
- Southcombe Guesthouse
- Luxury, Contemporary, Detatched Cottage In Rural Setting, Only 4 Miles To Beach.
- Southern Cross Guest House & Tea Rooms
- Hotels in Torquay 1297 Hotels deals from £30
- Hotels in Exeter 944 Hotels deals from £35
- Hotels in Bournemouth 1646 Hotels deals from £28
- Hotels in Bristol 2389 Hotels deals from £30
- Hotels in Bath 2225 Hotels deals from £20
- Hotels in London 58379 Hotels deals from £12
More Top Destinations
- Lyme Regis
- St Ives
- St Austell
- Newton Abbot