Hotels in Sidmouth, United Kingdom
- Comprehensive hotel search for Sidmouth online
- Find a cheap hotel in Sidmouth!
- Book at the ideal price!
Hotel Hotel Sidmouth Harbour Sidmouth
Situated on the Devon coast and overlooking Lyme Bay, The Westcliff hotel features 60 en-suite rooms, a restaurant, bar, private gardens and an outdoor pool. Free parking is also available. The rooms feature flat-screen TV’s, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryers, irons and ironing boards and complimentary toiletries Guests staying at The Westcliff can enjoy al fresco dining during the warm summer months on the restaurant’s terrace or cool down in the seasonal outdoor pool. The on-site Harding’s Restaurant offers home-made seasonal dishes using local ingredients such as freshly caught fish. The hotel’s bar The Terrace serves afternoon tea, light snacks and a variety of beverages including cocktails. The beach is a short walk away from the hotel whilst Sidmouth town centre with its many shops, bars and restaurants is also nearby. Scenic coastal walks are at the hotels’ doorstep. more
Hotel Christian Guild Sidholme Sidmouth
Housed in a beautiful Victorian mansion, the Christian Guild Sidholme features beautifully landscaped grounds and a rich history. All rooms at the Christian Guild Sidholme have hair dryers, along with coffee and tea making facilities. Beyond that, the property has a wide variety of room types with varying amenities. There’s a TV lounge where guests can watch programmes in a communal environment. Additionally, the indoor swimming pool provides a great place to cool off. The outdoor play area is great for guests with kids. Meals are served to guests of the Christian Guild Sidholme at specified times. A buffet breakfast is offered, along with lunch and dinner. There’s also a coffee shop. Peak Hill is just five minutes from the property, and it features beautiful views overlooking the town. Alternatively, the Sidmouth Golf Club is accessible within a 15-minute drive. more
Hotel Southern Cross Guest House & Tea Rooms Sidmouth
Southern Cross Guest House & Tea Rooms is a 18th century thatched cottage offering bed and breakfast accommodation. It is located in the village of Newton Poppleford, in south east Devon and a 10 minute drive from Sidmouth. Character cottage style rooms include colour television and tea and coffee facilities. A hairdryer and iron/board are also available. Most rooms are en-suite with just 2 sharing bathroom facilities. Free parking is also available and there is an attractive walled garden in which to relax. A substantial cooked breakfast is served in the traditionally themed tea room or, weather permitting, in the garden. There are options here for later tea, cakes and snacks and the neighbouring Cannon Inn provides an impressive dining menu. Sidmouth and the accompanying glorious World Heritage Coast are just a few minutes’ car journey and only 3 miles from Southern Cross Guest House & Tea Rooms. more
Hotel The Victoria Sidmouth
A short walk away from the centre of Sidmouth, the Victoria hotel offers comfortable accommodation with 65 en-suite rooms, a restaurant, bar/lounge, outdoor tennis court, indoor & outdoor pools and a fully-equipped spa. Free self-parking is also available. The rooms feature flat screen TV’s, coffee makers, hairdryers and free Wi-Fi. Guests at the Victoria Hotel can relax with a few drinks at the bar whilst listening to live music provided by the resident quartet and pianist. Those wanting to get into shape canenjoy a game of tennis on the hotel’s own court or do a few laps in the pool. The Jubilee Restaurant offers a wide variety of dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner whilst light snacks and an excellent choice of beverages are available at the bar. The Victoriahotel is a short walk away from the town centre and a 20-minute drive away from Exeter. more
Hotel Buckley Farmhouse Sidmouth
The Buckley House is located near the seafront in Devon, Buckley. The inn is a smaller five room guesthouse situated in picturesque surroundings near open farmland. Guests can look forward to a comfortable stay with prime facilities in a great location in the Sidmouth area. Guest rooms include free Wi-Fi, TV, tea and coffee machine, bathtub or shower, hairdryer, sitting area, and complimentary toiletries. Amenities include free private parking and a spacious lounge area. Each morning guests are served a cook to order full English breakfast in the dining room with fantastic views from the lounge. Other pleasantries include fruit juices, cereals, fruit, and yoghurts. Approximately three miles from the Sidmouth Cricket Club, the Buckley House is two miles away from the Thorn Golf Centre. The Sidmouth Golf Club is 3.5 miles away, and Honiton Railway Station is seven miles from the premises. more
Hotel Hotel The Bedford Sidmouth
Nestled right on the seafront, Hotel The Bedford is literally a pebble's throw from Sidmouth's family-friendly beaches. Wonderful views, tasty food and great service complement this Regency-era property's unrivalled location. Guest bedrooms are bright and fresh with modern décors. All rooms include flat-screen TVs, hairdryers, direct-dial telephones and hospitality trays as standard. Some rooms have balconies and sea views. Guest can relax in the comfy residents' lounge. Complementary Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel and limited on-site parking is provided free of charge. A lift serves all floors. Traditional cooked English breakfasts made with local produce are served daily in the dining room. Morning coffees, lunches and an international table d’hote menu are proffered in Paynes Restaurant. Refreshments and alcoholic drinks are on hand in the small yet stylish bar. All of Sidmouth's beaches are within easy walking distance of Hotel The Bedford. Sidmouth Golf Course is a ten-minute stroll away. more
More Top Hotels
- Relax in luxury in peaceful, rural location. Ideal Couples Retreat. Pets welome
- Set In Quiet, Rural Surroundings In The Heart Of The Otter Valley.
- Ashlea A Beautifully Appointed, Quiet Retreat For Two
- Cheriton Guesthouse
- Royal York & Faulkner
- The Groveside
- Royal Glen
- Stoneleigh Village
- Red Rose Cottage, Sidmouth, East Devon - An Area Of Outstanding Beauty
- The Belmont
- Apartment 2, 132B
- Lower Pinn Farm
- The Kingswood & Devoran
- The Woodlands
- Blue Ball Inn
- Hotel Mount Pleasant
- The Salty Monk
- Southcombe Guesthouse
- Red Lion Inn
- Mincombe Barn
- Lynstead House
- Quiet Comfortable Cottage, Near The River Estuary And With Two Local Village Pub
- Spacious Apartment In Beautiful Sidmouth
- Sidmouth Bed and Breakfast
- Luxury, Contemporary, Detatched Cottage In Rural Setting, Only 4 Miles To Beach.
- Tyra, 2 Bedroomed Luxury Cottage. Some Summer Dates Still Available!
- Self Catering Cottage In The Heart Of Devon And Close To Sidmouth & Coast
- Detached Lodge , Within The Open Country
- Victorian cottage in village location, great countryside views, dogs welcome
- Beautiful, Spacious, Contemporary, Family-friendly Bungalow, Sea View, Sleeps 4.
- House With Attractive Views Of The Byes,
- Golden Cottage - Town Centre, Near Beach With Free Parking And Wifi
- Sidmouth Seafront Apartment, Just Yards From Beach, Tastefully Furnished.
- 3 Bed Cottage To Rent In Sidmouth - 3 Mins Walk From Town And Beach
- Garden Studio Accommodation, Picturesque Devon Village, Nr Seaton Jurassic Coast
- Grade 2 Listed Cottage In Wonderful Location With Pub & Shop
- Barn Conversion Backing Up To River- Amazing Coastal, River Walks & Views
- Charming Bungalow With Wonderful Countryside Views.
- Fabulous Cottage In Rural East Devon With Hot Tub, Near The Jurassic Cost.
- Hotels in Torquay 1882 Hotels deals from £28
- Hotels in Exeter 1292 Hotels deals from £32
- Hotels in Bournemouth 2436 Hotels deals from £26
- Hotels in Bristol 3197 Hotels deals from £28
- Hotels in Bath 2849 Hotels deals from £18
- Hotels in London 70960 Hotels deals from £12
More Top Destinations
- Lyme Regis
- St Ives
- St Austell
- Newton Abbot