Hotels in Port Isaac, United Kingdom
- Comprehensive hotel search for Port Isaac online
- Find a cheap hotel in Port Isaac!
- Book at the ideal price!
Hotel Port Gaverne Port Isaac
Port Gaverne is a three star hotel providing comfortable rooms with modern conveniences in a historic 17th century inn. The 15 rooms here are all individually styled and retain some traditional fittings. All have an ensuite bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities, Sky TV and a radio. Cornish biscuits are also provided on arrival. Free Wi-Fi is provided in the communal areas of the hotel, and there is a large car park for guests to use a short walk away from the hotel. The hotel restaurant serves a menu that changes seasonally, with lots of fresh seafood on offer. The bar has a comfortable lounge area and a large beer garden where guests can enjoy a refreshment. The village of Port Isaac is a ten minute walk from Port Gaverne, and the ruins of Tintagel Castle are a 20 minute drive away. more
Hotel Hotel The Slipway Port Isaac
Port Isaac is a harbour-side village full of Cornish character, and Hotel The Slipway hotel stands in the heart of it. There are ten en-suite guest rooms (including several suites), many with sea views and all with white cotton bed linen, fluffy bath towels, coffee and tea making facilities and local artwork on the walls. Hotel The Slipway dates back to 1527 and has been a hotel since the mid-twentieth century. Many original features remain with exposed beams, panelling and stonework seen throughout the building. There is also a residents lounge and free Wi-Fi throughout. The galleried restaurant with a terrace overlooking the harbour specialises in fresh, locally caught seafood, while the bar serves real ales and ciders. The National Maritime Museum in Falmouth, St Ives Tate Gallery and the Eden Project are nearby and there are also dozens of beaches and miles of coastal paths within easy reach. more
Hotel Paths End Port Isaac
Paths End is a countryside bungalow bed and breakfast in the Cornish village of St Teath. The charming fishing village Port Isaac is just six and a half miles away. There are three rooms here, two doubles and a single. Each room has an ensuite bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities, a TV and DVD player, alarm clock and a hair dryer. There is a well kept garden area for guests to relax in, and business services like photocopying, printing and faxing are available. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property. A cooked or continental breakfast is served each morning, and for lunch or dinner the nearby village pub the White Hart Inn serves traditional pub grub. The dramatic cliff-top ruins of Tintagel Castle are a 15 minute drive from Paths End, and the white sands of Constantine Bay are a half an hour drive away. more
Hotel The Longcross Port Isaac
The Longcross offers 4-star accommodations in Trelights, overlooking Port Quin and Port Isaac. The hotel sits on four acres of private grounds and gardens. Each room offers a private bathroom, central heating, flat screen TV, and coffee and tea making facilities. Free Wi-Fi access is also included. Many rooms have views. The Longcross offers holistic treatments and yoga packages, and its unique, famed gardens have been featured on television. The restaurant offers contemporary cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere with natural lighting and views of the area. There is a bar inside of the restaurant. Port Quin is just over a mile away, and Port Isaac is slightly closer. St. Enodoc golf course is five miles away, and Trevose is 15 miles away. more
More Top Hotels
- Couples Or Small Families, 3 Bedroom Cosy Coastal Cottage Nr Port Isaac.
- The Old School
- Attractive Retreat For 2 Close To Beach And Village. Sit Outside And Look At The Sea!
- The Gallery
- Sea Glimpses
- Beautiful, Well Equipped, Coastal Cottage With Parking In Excellent Location
- Fisherman'S Cottage In The Heart Of Port Isaac
- Detached 2 Bedroom Cottage Above Port Isaac Harbour As Featured In Doc Martin.
- The Blacksmiths Shop
- Morleys Cottage 41769
- Port Isaac, Fabulous Cornwall Property With Stunning Uninterrupted Sea Views.
- 2 Bedroom Barn In Port Isaac - 44397
- Edgehill, Port Isaac
- The Barn, Trewetha
- Agar Cottage, Port Isaac
- Upover Tresungers, Port Isaac
- Tresungers Cottage, Port Isaac
- Fantastic Dog Friendly Fishermens Cottage Close To Harbour & Beach. Sleeps 2-6
- Terrace Tea Rooms Bed And Breakfast
- 4 Bedroom House In Port Isaac - Trock
- 2 Bedroom Cottage In Port Isaac - Jessc
- A Beautiful Manor House In The Centre Of The Old Fishing Village With Parking
- A Spacious Georgian Merchant’s House - Just Yards From The Harbour
- Lovely Holiday House In Port Isaac Village
- Englands Piece
- Perfectly Located for a Wonderful Sea View
- Two Acres
- Detached House With Fabulous Sea Views
- Fishermans Cottage, Heat Of The Old Village, Suntrap Garden, Harbour 100m.
- Fishermans Cottage
- Ripples Bed & Breakfast & Tea Garden
- Hotels in Newquay 2452 Hotels deals from £29
- Hotels in Padstow 1365 Hotels deals from £37
- Hotels in Plymouth 1210 Hotels deals from £35
- Hotels in St Austell 971 Hotels deals from £46
- Hotels in Torquay 1476 Hotels deals from £28
- Hotels in Wadebridge 737 Hotels deals from £47
More Top Destinations
- St Ives