Hotels in New York, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for New York online
- Find a cheap hotel in New York!
- Book at the ideal price!
Sleep and the City: New York’s City’s top hotels
New York City is the city of opportunity; a city where you can be anyone you want to be and do anything you want to do. Whether you head there for a week holiday or a short weekend break, there’s so much to see and do in the Big Apple; from visiting the iconic Times Square and Empire State Building to shopping on Fifth Avenue or buying a hot dog in Central Park.
New York City is known as the city that never sleeps, with so much going on and so much to see in a short time. If you’re planning to be in The Big Apple for more than an overnight stay, make sure that finding the right hotel is top of your priorities. New York City’s top hotels range from big city centre sky-scrapers to smaller boutique accommodation, hostels and top B&Bs; NYC hotels suit every budget and every need. To help you find cheap hotels, use trivago’s easy price comparison tool to find the best hotel deals for New York City.
New York is a great city to visit all year round, with great shopping, Broadway shows and big events like the bi-annual New York Fashion Week and the New York City Marathon. It’s a good idea to book your accommodation in advance during peak times, in order to find the best New York hotel deals. For short breaks or weekend trips, the Manhattan at Times Square is in a great central location near Times Square and Grand Central Station. For party-goers who want to sample the cosmopolitan NYC nightlife, The Pod is one of the top hotels for heading to the theatre district and surrounding nightlife, before returning to get a good night’s sleep.
If you fancy staying somewhere outside of mad Manhattan, the 2* boutique-style Hotel Verve Verve is one of New York City’s top hotels located in Long Island City, less than five miles from Central Park and the city centre.
Grand transport in New York City
Whether you’re arriving from across the Atlantic or from the other side of the Hudson River, New York City is a hub of transport.Getting to New York City is straightforward, with four different airports in the area: John F Kennedy International Airport, LaGuardia Airport, Stewart International Airport and Newark International Airport. From these airports you can either get a taxi or shuttle bus to the city centre or from JFK you can get the metro to Midtown Manhattan in 60 to 75 minutes, with metro stations nearby to most of New York City’s top hotels.
New York City is home to America’s busiest train-stations and one of the country’s most historic landmarks: Grand Central Station
Travelling within New York City is easy; with the metro you can get from Central Park to Lower Manhattan in no time. One of the top hotels in NYC is the Millenium Hilton World Trade Centre; located next to Ground Zero and the new World Trade Centre, where thousands gather to pay their respects on 9/11 Remembrance day. The hotel is also minutes away from a Metro station, providing easy access to Soho, Fifth Avenue, The Empire State, Times Square and other Manhattan places of interest. If you don’t fancy the metro, you can always make like in the movies and hail a yellow taxi.
Lifestyles of the rich and the famous: top luxury hotels in New York
When you are in New York City, it’s hard not to feel like you’re in a movie, even if you’re on a budget. Times Square, the Empire State Building, Central Park, Grand Central Station, Wall Street and the Statue of Liberty; with some of Hollywood’s most recognisable icons, walking around Manhattan can feel like you’re in your favourite film. For a taste of New York luxury, check in to one of New York City’s top city centre hotels favoured by the rich and famous, such as the famous five star Waldorf Astoria, or the Jet Luxury Resorts St Regis New York, with boutique residences to cater for all your accommodation needs. Nearby, the sky-scraping New Yorker offers awesome panoramic views of the Empire State Building and the Hudson River.
New York is one of the most popular destinations among travelers.
Price rangefrom £31to £10,884
- Hotel The Grand Nyc Apartmentsfrom £62
- Hotel HI New York City!from £37
- Hotel Hotel Pennsylvaniafrom £94
- Hotel Yotel New Yorkfrom £189
- Hotel Wyndham New Yorkerfrom £167
More Top Hotels
- Hotel Newton
- Perfect Ny Getaway, Small Studio
- Pod 51 Hotel
- Hilton Times Square
- Hudson New York
- Z NYC Hotel
- Beautiful Townhouse Garden Studio, Near Industry City, 20 mins to NYC
- The Maxwell New York City
- Affordable Best Midtown Rental
- Broadway Suites
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New York City Financial District
- The Manhattan at Times Square
- Cassa Times Square
- Flatiron Hotel
- Beautiful Studio Suite In Brownstone Brooklyn
- Hotel 31
- The Plaza Hotel
- Row NYC
- Luxurious Huge 1300 Square Ft 2 Full Bedrooms 2 Full Bathrooms. Great Location!
- Huge En Suite With Private Roof Deck Plus Gorgeous City Views
- The Gallivant Times Square
- LIC Hotel
- Studio in Times Square
- Gorgeous 1 Bedroom Apartment by Central Park
- Hilton New York Grand Central
- Murray Hill East Suites
- Arlo NoMad
- CITY ROOMS NYC - Times Square
- Nyma The New York Manhattan
- The Local NYC
- The Roosevelt
- Yotel - Times Square
- Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square
- Paramount Hotel New York
- Millennium Broadway
- Arthouse New York City
- Blue Moon Boutique
- Midtown Suite New York
- Charming Fully Renovated Townhouse Apartment, 25 Minutes From Manhattan
- Quiet, Modern 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Nyc Townhouse
- Ideal Midtown Studio Apartment In Townhouse. Great Location
- Park Central Hotel
- Lefferts Manor Bed and Breakfast
- Hotels in Brooklyn 529 Hotels from £50
- Hotels in Jamaica 67 Hotels from £49
- Hotels in Jersey City 543 Hotels from £56
- Hotels in Queens 194 Hotels from £52
- Hotels in Secaucus 34 Hotels from £68
- Hotels in Newark 91 Hotels from £44
More Top Destinations
- North Bergen
- Fort Lee
- Washington D.C.
- East Rutherford
- Staten Island
- White Plains
- Ridgefield Park
- Hasbrouck Heights
- New Rochelle
- Mount Pleasant
- Las Vegas
- Atlantic City
- Garden City
- Long Beach
- Little Ferry
- Miami Beach