Hotels in Carnlough, United Kingdom
- Comprehensive hotel search for Carnlough online
- Find a cheap hotel in Carnlough!
- Book at the ideal price!
Hotel Hotel Londonderry Arms Carnlough
The Hotel Londonderry Arms has quite a history that will certainly intrigue guests as it is one of Northern Ireland's pre-eminent hotels, and once owned by Sir Winston Churchill. The hotel is sited amongst a scenic village along the Antrim Coast. Rooms at the hotel include TV, hair dryer, en suite bath, coffee maker, phone, and other niceties. Wi-Fi is also available. The hotel offers smoke-free facilities, conference rooms, a bar/lounge, free self-parking, laundry facilities, and tour/ticket help. Guest can take pleasure in the hotel's Coach House Bistro and Tapestry Room for dining. Restaurant specialities include lamb, wild salmon, and regionally produced vegetables. Situated in Carnlough and just 4.5 km from Gleanarm Castle, the Hotel Londonderry Arms is enveloped by attractions. The Causeway Coastal Route, part of the Antrim Coast Road, is approximately 19.3 km away. Down the coastal road and 19.3 km away is the Port fd Lame. The Belfast Airport is roughly 40.2 km from the premises. more
- Hotels in Belfast 2015 Hotels deals from £28
- Hotels in Portrush 311 Hotels deals from £39
- Hotels in London 55642 Hotels deals from £12
- Hotels in Templepatrick 13 Hotels deals from £84
- Hotels in Ballygally 14 Hotels deals from £73
- Hotels in Edinburgh 12035 Hotels deals from £12
More Top Destinations
- Newcastle upon Tyne