Hotels in Aberffraw, United Kingdom
- Comprehensive hotel search for Aberffraw online
- Find a cheap hotel in Aberffraw!
- Book at the ideal price!
Hotel The Barn at Cae Bach Aberffraw
Dating back to 1829, Cae Bach is a typical smallholding and sits in the middle of over 30 acres of stunning farmland on the beautiful Isle of Anglesey. Close to the centre of the island, exploring everything that Anglesey has to offer is a breeze; most points of interest on the island are within a 20 minute drive whilst, with easy access to the A55, Bangor and Caernarfon are 30 minutes away. The barn has been completely renovated and converted into two high quality cottages, Sunrise Cottage and Sunset Cottage; both sleep 4 adults, fully fitted kitchen, dining area, lounge and shower room. They are fully heated by state of the art eco-friendly ground sourced heating systems. The Cottages both have free WiFi connected to super-fast BT Fibre broadband internet access and an HD smart television with Blu-Ray. Shared between the cottages is a private garden to the rear as well as access to a field of over 2 acres, meaning that there is plenty of space for everyone. more
More Top Hotels
- Beautifully Converted 2 Bedroomed Church
- Family Friendly Cottage Set In The Beautiful Coastal Countryside Of Anglesey
- 3 Bedroom Bungalow With Large Secure Garden Close To Sandy Beaches
- 2 Bedroom Apartment Located On The Main Beach In Rhosneigr,isle Of Anglesey
- Bwthyn Megan, Pet Friendly, With Hot Tub In Llangaffo, Ref 934156
- Great family and pet friendly cottage in the heart of the Isle of Anglesey.
- Apartment 1
- 7 Maes Llewelyn