Hotels in Aberdovey, United Kingdom
- Comprehensive hotel search for Aberdovey online
- Find a cheap hotel in Aberdovey!
- Book at the ideal price!
Hotel Penhelig Arms Aberdovey
Ships have been moored at Aberdyfi since 1109, although the buildings didn’t follow until 1569 during the reign of Elizabeth1. The Penhelig Arms, originally a collection of fisherman’s cottages, now a jewel of Welsh hospitality, overlooks the stunning vista which was, at one time the shipbuilding harbour, surrounded by the Snowdonia National Park. Whatever your reason to visit our tranquil, beautiful part of Wales, you can be assured of a warm welcome, genuine hospitality, great real ale, wines and fine food with menus inspired by coast and country. We’ve been here since 1750…we look forward to welcoming you. Enjoy fabulous sea views Overlooking Aberdyfi’s Elizabethan ship building yard, nearly all our bedrooms have fabulous sea views of the Dyfi estuary. The main house, originally a terrace of fisherman cottages, offers a variety of rooms with distinctive character. At the Penhelig we have built up a name for ourselves with our welcoming hospitality and excellent cuisine. But you don't just have to take our word for it! We're extremely proud to say that several professional organisations agree with us too. more
Hotel Dovey Inn Aberdovey
The Dovey Inn is a lively village pub with rooms in a traditional seafront property in the heart of charming Aberdovey, a popular Mid Wales resort within the beautiful Snowdonia National Park. Set on the River Dovey estuary, it’s two minutes’ walk from popular sandy beaches. Bright rooms often decorated in neutral tones and warm colours feature an en suite bathroom with hairdryer and shower and/or free-standing bathtub, flat-screen TV and tea and coffee provisions. Selected rooms boast fantastic coastal views. Family rooms are available. Amenities provided for guests’ enjoyment and convenience include an outdoor terrace and free Wi-Fi. Breakfast with cooked options is included for overnight guests. The restaurant pub serves family favourites and roasts on Sundays. The relaxed cafe-bar serves real ales. Non-smoking Dovey Inn is less than 15 minutes’ walk from Aberdovey Golf Club and Aberdovey railway station for trains along the scenic Cambrian Coast line. more
More Top Hotels
- Treetops -2 Bedroom Chalet Sleeps Up To 5 Persons
- 4 Bedroom Accommodation In Aberdovey, Near Tywyn
- Bungalow No 1, 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps Up To 5 Persons, Pets Welcome, Estuary Views.
- The Britannia Coaching Inn
- Luxury Seafront Apartment In The Beautiful Village Of Aberdovey -sleeps 8
- Beautiful, well appointed Victorian house with breathtaking Dyfi estuary views
- Bungalow No 7, 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps Up To 5 Persons, Pets Welcome, Estuary Views.
- Awel Y Mor
- Bungalow No 62, 2 Bedrooms, sleeps up to 5 persons, Pets Welcome, Estuary Views.
- 2 Fron Heulog, Pet Friendly, With A Garden In Aberdovey, Ref 942427
- Large 5 Bedroom Sea Front Family Home In Aberdovey Village
- 2 Bedroom Apartment With Stunning Views- Sleeps 4
- Dovey Inn
- Wonderful 3 Bedroom Apartment Sleeping 6 With Stunning Sea Views.
- Ty Gwyn, Pet Friendly, With Open Fire In Aberdovey, Ref 30784
- Cosy, Comfy Thoughtfully Renovated Pet Friendly Fishermans Cottage
- Sea Front ,1 Bedroom Apartment With Panoramic Sea Views
- Pentref, Pet Friendly, With A Garden In Aberdovey, Ref 16311
- Base House, Pet Friendly, With A Garden In Aberdovey, Ref 923983
- Tyr Heulwen, Family Friendly, With A Garden In Aberdovey, Ref 913427
- Ty Gwydr (glass House), Family Friendly In Aberdovey, Ref 904602
- Hotels in London 58676 Hotels deals from £12
- Hotels in Barmouth 295 Hotels deals from £68
- Hotels in Tywyn 186 Hotels deals from £56
- Hotels in Cardiff 2170 Hotels deals from £31
- Hotels in Aberystwyth 585 Hotels deals from £46
- Hotels in Liverpool 3420 Hotels deals from £13
More Top Destinations
- Dyffryn Ardudwy
- Blaenau Ffestiniog
- Newcastle upon Tyne