From Sat. 21. Dec. 2013 to Sun. 22. Dec. 2013
› Comprehensive hotel search for Vierhouten online
› Find a cheap hotel in Vierhouten!
› Book the best price!
- Sort by
- Sort by
- Sort by
Sort by Distance
Sort by favorites
Only show hotels with the following criteria:
Hotel Fletcher de Mallejan VierhoutenMore
Four-star Hotel-Restaurant De Mallejan is situated on the Veluwe on a former crown estate. You will encounter all the charm of an English country estate, complete with stables. The hotel is surrounded by the natural beauty of the Veluwe.The Veluwe, arguably the most beautiful nature reserve in the Netherlands, offers you a wide range of things to do – for both young and old! Hotel-Restaurant De Mallejan has its own stable allowing you the opportunity to discover the countryside on horseback. You might even come face to face with a red or roe deer!
Hotel De Foreesten VierhoutenMore
Hotel de Foreesten is located on the edge of the village of Vierhouten, in the green heart of the northern part of the Veluwe. The hotel lies in the midst of a vast woods and moors, and many unique cycling and walking trails. The rooms are divided over two floors. They overlook the beautifully landscaped garden and ponds surrounding the hotel. You can enjoy your drink or meal on the sunny terrace or in the brasserie with its cosy seating, open fire and bar with a wide choice of drinks. Guests can make free use of the Jacuzzi in the garden. Bathrobes are fot rent and bath slippers for sale at the reception desk.
- The hotel does not have a 24-hour reception. The latest check-in time is 23:00 h.
- An additional bed can be placed in the room on request, at a charge of €25 a night.
- The hotel has special rooms for guests with a disability.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Luggage can be stored at the hotel. - The hotel does not have a 24-hour reception. The latest check-in time is 23:00 h.
Hotel De Vossenberg VierhoutenMore
Hotel restaurant "de Vossenberg" is a family hotel with nice atmosphere where service is felt very strongly about. It is located in the middle of the pittoresque village Vierhouten. Vierhouten is surrounded by four splendid woods and is an ideal starting point for bicycle or hiking trips. The exuberant nature shows herself at her most beautiful in any season. Enjoy a wonderful meal in our restaurant. Afterwards have a drink at the fireplace or on the cosy (heated!) terrace.
- The hotel does not have a 24-hour reception. The latest check-in time is 22:00 h.
- Pets are allowed, at a charge of €10.00 a night. - The hotel does not have a 24-hour reception. The latest check-in time is 22:00 h.
- Pets are allowed, at a charge of €10.00 a night.