Hotel Park Inn by Radisson Ostrava Ostrava
Located in the heart of downtown Ostrava, the new Park Inn Ostrava Hotel is the ideal base for business travellers looking to conduct business in the "Steel heart of the Republic" as well as leisure travellers exploring the Czech Republic's third largest city.
* The Park Inn Ostrava Hotel is the first and largest international branded hotel in the Moravian - Silesian region
* Close to interesting attractions such as Silesian-Ostrava Castle and bustling Stodolni Street with its bars, clubs and active night life
* The hotel is adjacent to The Orchard, a modern office complex housing several international offices
* 185 modern guest rooms and suites designed in the colourful Park Inn style
* Wireless Internet access throughout the hotel (wired connections available)
* The restaurant menu offers tempting international and regional cuisine
* Room service (24 hours)
* Concierge service (24 hours)
* Modern bar serving an international drinks menu
* Wellness and spa area with large steam room, Jacuzzi and sauna area
* Fitness centre with state-of-the-art cardio equipment
* 6 modern meeting rooms including a functional Congress Hall
* Ample outdoor car parking
Hotel Mamaison Business & Conference Hotel Imperial Ostava Ostrava
Mamaison Business & Conference Hotel Imperial, located in the heart of Ostrava city centre, is just steps away from major city sights and the famous Stodolni Street with its numerous bars and pubs. The hotel offers 162 comfortable rooms, 2 different dining options, extensive MICE facilities and complimentary access to the relaxation centre with a salt-water swimming pool, sauna and relaxation area.
Hotel Clarion Congress Ostrava Ostrava
Superior class hotel with many relax centres inside. Conveniently situated in a quiet part of the city with good road, rail, and air connection. Hotel offers comfortable or standard accomodation in the various types of rooms. Hotel restaurants and bar are at Your disposal. Public tram and bus stations are at the hotel. Cultural, business and sport area. Shopping centre 5 minutes by tram. The sport stadion is only few steps from the hotel. Hotel guests can use the swiming pool, sauna and fitness centre. Suitable accomodation for business persons. Congress hall with 250 seats and separate meeting rooms are with full technical equipment.Welcome On Www.Myhotels.Net
Hotel Brioni Ostrava
Hotel Brioni* * * * offers 46 spacious rooms directly in the business center of Ostrava and apartments, which have been completely refurbished in early 2004. Hotel Brioni offers complimentary wireless high speed access on all hotel premises. ( includ. guest rooms.)Hotel Brioni was established in 1912 and it is wide-known as a place where anyone can find comfortable and pleasant accomodation. Beside the upscale rooms the hotel offers restaurant with local and international cuisine. The conference facilities with the capacity of 100 persons are an ideal place to meet and organize your events.
Hotel Zamek Zabreh Ostrava
Hotel Chateau Zabreh Ostrava offers unique accommodation in 9 original historical rooms and 9 cosy attic rooms. The rooms have satellite flat screen TV, some of them have a fire place, bath tub or shower corner. Price for accommodation includes breakfast buffet with fresh orange juice, free WI-FI internet and parking with camera system. Late check-out at 1pm.
Zábřeh chateau represents a unique harmony of the past and the present.
The lonesome and desolate aristocratic mansion, came back to life as a historical scene for your pleasant experience two years ago - as a stylish hotel, gourmet cuisine, brewery with his own beer PIKARD® , medieval wine cellar, armorial hall for weddings and other celebrations, beer-spa PIKARD®, beer cosmetics PIKARD®...
Hotel Mercure Ostrava Center Ostrava
Mercure Ostrava Center is a brand new 4star hotel in the city center of Ostrava with 139 rooms a restaurant, bar, summer terrace, fitness area with a steam bath and excellent meeting facilities fully equipped with state of the art technology. The hotel is10 minutes from the central station and within within walking distance to the cultural and commercial districts of the city as well as the famous "Stodolni" street.