View DealNo availability based on 17 websites.
- 2 Hotel London
- These hotels may also be interesting for you...
The Adria Hotel in London is located in Hammersmith in the west of London. The area is served by the District, Piccadilly, Circle and Hammersmith and City lines and is in Zone 2 of the Underground network. Parking is available nearby but not on site. All rooms have en-suite bathrooms and rooms are available as single, twin, double, triple and family rooms. In addition there is an annexe to the hotel with a 2 bedroom en-suite apartment and an additional twin room. Rooms come with free wireless internet access, tea and coffee trays, room safe, television, a work desk with international sockets and hair dryer. Ironing boards and irons can be supplied on request. The annexe apartment has a well-equipped kitchen and sitting/dining room as well as a utility room for washing and drying clothes and a small patio garden. Breakfast options include continental or hot English breakfast. Business services include faxing and photocopying. Pets are not allowed and only children of 10 years or older are accepted.
Address44 Glenthorne Road, W6 0LS, London United Kingdom | 4.4 miles from city center | Show on map
Telephone: +44(20)87426674 | Fax:+44(20)87415975 | Official Homepage
- Gay friendly
Top 9 Features
- Bathroom with shower,
- Windows that open,
- Central heating,
- Electric kettle,
- Room safe,
- WiFi in the rooms
- Entrance hall/ lobby,
- Hotel safe,
- Child/ Baby cot,
- Non-smoking rooms,
- WiFi in Lobby
Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
Kensington Gardens began their existence in 1689, when William III bought a part of Hyde Park and had Kensington Palace built in red brick. It was Queen Anne who extended the gardens by adding another 30 acres of Hyde Park to it, and she had the Orangery created in 1704. More recently the Diana, Princess of Wales' Memorial Playground for children has been added. To get to the Kensington Gardens by tube, the nearest stations are High Street Kensington, Notting hill gate or Bayswater, and many buses stop next to the park. The park is very popular with walkers, sun bathers, joggers, picnickers or persons searching for a bit of nature in town. 178 bird species have been identified within the park. Cycling is allowed along certain main paths, to cross the park. Next to the playground there is the Broadway café serving food and drinks from 8am to 8pm. There are also a couple of ponds, an Italian garden, the Albert Memorial and the Serpentine gallery to visit and there are planned events in the park throughout the year.
In 1689 King William III bought Kensigton Palace, which was known as Notting House until then, and commissioned Sir Christopher Wrenn (St Paul's Cathedral) with the extension of the building. The Palace stayed a popular residence until 1760 when King George II died and it was also here were a young Queen Victoria found out about her accession to the throne in 1837. The palace is still a private residence to some members of the Royal Family, but the State Apartments and the Royal Ceremonial Dress Collection are open to the public. The State Apartments include the King's and Queen's Apartments and the Victorian Rooms where the bedroom of Queen Victoria can be seen. The Ceremonial Dress Collection displays a presentation of royal, court and ceremonial dresses dating from the 18th century to the present day. Also to be seen are a dressmakers workroom and a tailor's shop. Only part of the Palace is accessible for wheelchair users, please refer to the website for more information.To avoid disappointment, please note that the former apartments of the late Princess of Wales and Prince Charles are not open for public. Opening times: 1 March - 31 October, daily 10.00 - 18.00 1 November - 28 February, daily 10.00-17.00 Underground : High Street Kensington (Circle/District Line) Queens Way (Central Line) Bus: 70, 94, 148, 390 (Bayswater Road) 9,10, 49, 52,70 (Kensington High Street)
Stamford Bridge Stadium
Stamford Bridge Stadium is home to Chelsea FC. The stadium was officially opened in 1877 although back then it was home to the London Athletic Club. Chelsea FC was founded in 1905 when the site was offered to Fulham FC who turned the offer down. The stadium has been developed over the years and at its current state offers capacity for 42,055 spectators. On the site around the stadium, which also belongs to the Chelsea FC, 2 four star hotels, 5 restaurants, conference and banqueting facilities, a nightclub, underground car park, a health club and a business centre have been build recently. The stadium also offers a stadium tour, a fan megastore and a museum. Tour times : 11am, 1pm, 3pm (Mon - Fri) and 12pm, 2pm (Sat & Sun) Museum : Monday - Friday 10:30am - 4:30pm Saturday - Sunday 11:30am - 3:30pm Please note that neither the museum or tour are available on match days. Tours won't be operated in the 3 days before a Champions League match. Tube : Fulham Broadway (District Line) Train : West Brompton Bus : 14, 211,414