Hotel Radisson Blu Alexandria Alexandria
Located in the new and exciting area of Alex West, the Radisson SAS Hotel promises to be one of the premier hotels in this part of the city. Surrounding the hotel are lively cafes, restaurants, excellent shopping and a conference and exhibition centre. Golfers will be pleased to see that the hotel is within walking distance to a challenging 18-hole course. The hotel is just a 35 minute drive to Al Nozha Airport and a two hour drive from Cairo. Alexandria's city centre and all its tempting historical sites are a mere 25 minutes drive from the hotel.
Home to one of the world's greatest civilizations!
One of Egypt's premier destinations, Alexandria has a long and rich cultural history. Founded by its namesake, Alexander the Great in 334 B.C., this city has experienced nearly every important historical era which today can be seen among the hundreds of exotic and unusual sites.
Visitors can brush up on their history with a trip to the Greco-Roman Museum before embarking on the dozens of historical sites which litter the city. The Roman theatre - Kom El Dekka showcases live performances of ballet and musical shows while the Alexandria Lighthouse, built in 1480 is also worth a visit. Architecture buffs will enjoy a trip to Al Haramlek Palace which features an unusual marriage of European and Islamic design. Originally built by the Greeks, Alexandria flourished as the capital of the Ptolemies and today still bears witness to its glorious past with several monuments preserved and intact around the city. As Egypt's Second City, Alexandria is well worth a visit as you can step back in time and witness the mark of great civilizations from the past millennium With its impressive steel and glass domed facade, the new Radisson SAS Hotel in Alexandria is sure to make an architectural mark on the city. The hotel will be located in the new development area called Alex West, just 15 minutes away from Alexandria's city centre. Surrounded by restaurants, cafes, excellent shopping, a challenging 18-hole golf course and the main exhibition centre, the Radisson SAS Hotel is the ideal choice for both business and leisure travellers.
* Situated in the new suburb, Alex West, the hotel is within walking distance of excellent shopping,
cafes, restaurants and lively night life
* The hotel offers 262 spacious, newly constructed guest rooms, each equipped with a walk-in
shower and bathtub
* Overlooking an 18-hole golf course, the hotel is the perfect base for avid golfers
* Alexandria's Al Nozha Airport is just 35 minutes from the hotel
* Serving the best of the Italian kitchen, Filini will use the freshest ingredients to create tempting
pizzas, pastas and other classic dishes
* El Khan Oriental Café offers delicious Asian-inspired snacks and light meals
* After a round of golf, enjoy a refreshing bite at the Hole in One Golf Lounge
* Two outdoor pools along with several poolside restaurants promises to be the perfect place to
relax and soak in the sun
* Soak in views of the golf course at the Roof Garden while you enjoy a fresh water pipe
* Spread over 1500 m², guests can access our fully-equipped fitness centre complete with Jacuzzi,
sauna, steam room and wellness area
* The hotel will provide extensive conferencing facilities which can accommodate up to 7,000